Saturday, May 26, 2007

Four Days and Counting

Here goes... launching my own blog at the urging of friends and colleagues who assure me of its ease of use as well as its utility as a communications tool for someone like me, building a worldwide coaching practice. Not to mention the "hip" factor...

Four days and counting before I leave for Paris, France, realizing a life-long dream and also getting some work done there to boot. Client and long-time friend John Kenney (fellow Thunderbird), who is now an accomplished global supply chain architect, invited me to develop a sales training program with him and we're rolling it out to the global sales staff. First stop was Austin, TX, and now we're off to Paris where I wisely added five days upfront so I can see the city with another fellow T-bird, good friend Diane, who was game for a girls' jaunt to Paris. What a clever girl she is!

The thing about a blog is that, for someone who has been writing in journals and diaries all her life, it seems arrogant to assume that anyone would want to read mine. [And why, pray tell, is it cool to blog yet uncool to send out a family Christmas letter?] But blog I shall, and I'm committed to documenting every juicy detail of my trip to France and later, to Hong Kong where we'll be presenting to the Asian sales team later this summer. The only real challenge will be to keep this short--I used to get paid by the word. Thank you, Sue Tripp, of Dreamcatcher Websites (www.dreamcatcherwebsites.com), for helping me launch!

No comments: