Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tomorrow--Paris!

Last night to celebrate our anniversary, Bill and I saw the movie "Paris: Je T'Aime," meaning, "Paris, I Love You." The movie is made up of little vignettes of life in Paris, directed by different people (everyone from the Coen brothers to Wes Craven) and starring dozens of recognizable stars, including Juliette Binoche, Gena Rowlands and Elijah Wood. The real star of the movie was Paris itself, and I was thrilled to recognize some of the landmarks I've been studying in preparation for my trip.

Today will be a "city" day seeing clients in Chicago so I have to dash off to get ready... lots to do in preparation for tomorrow. I don't leave until mid-afternoon but it will sneak up on me, I know. A bit anxious about leaving my boys (husband and son) and the Peanut (dog) but mostly excited.

No comments: